Re: problems defining namespaces

From: Sabita Sharma <Sabita.Sharma@ait.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:36:51 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
hi,

I want to refernce one schema inside another one.My both the schema's are in
different xml file.
Do you know any way of refering inside the schema

Regards,
Sabita

Attachments in this message have been swept
by NAIs TVD (version 4.0.4134) for the presence
of known computer viruses.

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp