Re: Probs with validating against XML-Schmea with Xerces

From: Uwe Zeise <uwezeise@yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 05:18:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

  >      // Turn the validation feature on
   >     parser.setFeature( "http://xml.org/sax/features/validation", true);

That was the solution, I thought that this one is only for DTD-validation...
So thanks a lot for this hint.

No I get the following errors:

Error:  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Identity Constraint error:  identity cons
traint "KeyRef@3901c6" has a keyref which refers to a key or unique that is out
of scope.
Error:  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Identity Constraint error:  identity cons
traint "KeyRef@19f91c" has a keyref which refers to a key or unique that is out
of scope.

Does those errors mean that my xml-document or my xml-schema is wrong ?

Thanks for all,

Uwe.