Re: Probs with validating against XML-Schmea with Xerces

From: Jeff Rafter <jeffrafter@definedweb.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:18:36 -0700
To: "Uwe Zeise" <uwezeise@yahoo.de>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Without seeing the code my only guess would be that

>  xsi:schemaLocation="file:///c:bonds.xsd"

Isn't pointing to a valid schema.  Should it be "file:///c:\bonds.xsd" with
the "\" included? Other than that the schemas look right.  If you would like
to post some code (or some of the errors) I can tell more clearly what the
problem is.  Also, have you set the feature:

        // Turn the validation feature on
        parser.setFeature( "http://xml.org/sax/features/validation", true);

Good Luck,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting