[ANNOUNCE]: xerces-j 1.4.1 released

From: <lmartin@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:33:27 -0400
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
We are pleased to announce the release of Xerces-J 1.4.1.     Xerces-J is a
validating XML parser which has support for the XML Schema Recommendation.

Please see:  http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/index.html  for an overview of
Xerces-J.

For information about our schema support, usage, limitations, etc., please
see:  http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/schema.html

Information about our recent releases may be found at:
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/releases.html.

Xerces-J 1.4.1 is available in both source code and binary format.    All
Xerces-J packages are  made available under the Apache Software License.
You may download various releases of the parser from:
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-j/

Lisa.