RE: UTF-16 -> UTF-8

If you set Session.Codepage = 65001 in your ASP, then everything that
you Response.Write will be converted from UTF-16 to UTF-8 on the fly.
Also, for future reference, the URL below is one way to get to the NNTP
newsgroup that is populated by people who know lots about that sort of
question:

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/loadframes.asp?icp=msdn&slcid=us&n
ewsgroup=microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general>