Re: posting xml to xsv

From: Donna Bergmark <bergmark@CS.Cornell.EDU>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 16:08:06 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
cc: bergmark@CS.Cornell.EDU
Thanks for your replies.  To Henry Thompson, yes I was
using Netscape-4.76, so I guess that is why the form upload
didn't work interactively.

Dan Connolly suggested I upload content rather than the file name
in my cgi-bin script.  Would I still use the name "docFile"?  Or does
your script use a different parameter for contents?

>Er... you're trying to pass docFile by reference? That won't work;
>the process running on our machine can't read the file on your
>machine; you have to send the _contents_, not the filename,
>in the request.

Thanks, Donna