posting xml to xsv

From: Donna Bergmark <bergmark@CS.Cornell.EDU>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:57:19 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
cc: bergmark@CS.Cornell.EDU
I wish to use xsv to validate submissions to the Open Archive Initiative.
Therefore, I would like to use your service from a cgi script.  I have
attempted a POST to your url, with the content set to docFile=filename,
style=text.  What I get back from the validator is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/WWW/cgi-bin/new-xmlschema-check", line 250, in ?
  File "/usr/local/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/WWW/cgi-bin/new-xmlschema-check", line 155, in serveRequest
    data = upFile.file.read()
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'read'

It would appear that it is not picking up the docFile value.  To check
it out, I decided to use the form itself, interactively.  It did nothing.
The file in question is world-readable.

What could be wrong?  Donna