XSV Crash on XHTML Schema

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:55:54 -0000
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>, "Rick Jelliffe" <ricko@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Hi,
I just created an XML Schema for a simple subset of XHTML m12n [1], but XSV
throws up a very strange error [2]. It keeps saying that "html.content" and
"html.attlist" are undefined, when they clearly are, and it doesn't help
even if I change the group names being referenced.
Also, XSV doesn't seem to notice the <undefined/> element in the test XHTML
document [3], although that might be a consequence of it crashing out on
me.

On another note (amatuer alert!), how you you denote the content model of
an element (link, img etc.) as being empty? Simple question, I know... but
I can't find the answer to it.
All I really want to do with this XHTML Schema is prove that it's quite
easy to hack up a nice version of XHTML in an evening; i.e. it doesn't
address any complex issues, or use the correct m12n group names.

[1] http://infomesh.net/2001/xhtmls/xhtml.xsd
 - XHTML Simple 1.0, Sean B. Palmer (based on Rick Jelliffe's
   work (and some of my own earlier stuff)).
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/webdata/xsv?docAddrs=http%3A%2F%2Finfomesh.net%2F
2001%2Fxhtmls%2Ftest.html&warnings=on&keepGoing=on&logOK=on&style=msxsl
[3] http://infomesh.net/2001/xhtmls/test.html

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer