Re: Can I refer a Schema from within a DTD ??

From: Ashok Malhotra <petsa@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:00:10 -0500
To: anand awasthi <anand-awasthi@usa.net>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org

You need to refer to the DTD and the Schema separately.
Build your document as if you were using a DTD alone.
Then add the Schema namespace declaration and the
schemaLocation hint in the instance document say on the
root element.

All the best, Ashok

anand awasthi <anand-awasthi@usa.net>@w3.org on 02/02/2001 12:37:00 PM

Sent by:  xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org