RE: targetnamespace problem with XSV?

From: Naomi Dushay <Naomi@cs.cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:39:20 -0500 (EST)
To: "Jeni Tennison" <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I changed the schema location in my instance doc, so it now reads

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<DigitalObject DigitalObjectID="cornell/sampleDO" xmlns="http://DO"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://DO
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/naomi/test/ns/DigitalObject.xsd">
	<DataStream DSID="DS-2">
		<descriptor>description of image</descriptor>
	</DataStream>
	<DataStream DSID="DS-3">
		<descriptor>thumbnail of image</descriptor>
	</DataStream>
</DigitalObject>

and it works!

Guess XSV was matching some other schema to my previous location of
"DigitalObject.xsd".

- Naomi