Re: validation problem, conflicting element scope ?

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:54:48 +0000
To: Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi Guillaume,

> It seems xerces-j try to validate the <name> element as the global
> definition, not as the local one. And curiously, this conflict only
> happens here, whereas i have plenty of other local name elements
> elsewhere...

In the example you posted, you had a *locations* element whereas the
local declaration of the name element is within the declaration for
the *location* element - I don't know whether that's something that
was mistyped when you posted or something you actually have in your
XML document?

Cheers,

Jeni

---