[Announce]: xsbrowser v1.1 released

From: Schweiger, Ralf <Ralf.Schweiger@informatik.med.uni-giessen.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:56:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

We're are pleased to announce the release of the following program:

xsbrowser v1.1

xsbrowser allows to navigate a DTD or XML schema
(rec-xmlschema-1-20010502) using a Web browser.

xsbrowser hides the document model's representation syntax and shows
only the knowledge that is relevant for the construction of valid

Changes since v1.0:
+ Internal structure has been enhanced so that we can enter valid XML
documents (XML editor) in a later version.
+ Layout has improved.

Free available as Java source: