does this valid in xml schema?

From: liying <lsui@cs.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:30:51 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I have a question
I don't know whether or not this is a valid xml schema

thanks for help me

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema">

                    <xsd:element     name="shipOrder" type="order"/>

                    <xsd:complexType name="order">
                     <choice>
                      <sequence>
                           <xsd:element   name="shipTo"
type="shipAddress"/>
                           <xsd:element   name="items"
type="cdItems"/>
                      </sequence>
                      <sequence>
                            <xsd:element   name="mailfrom"
type="string"/>
                           <xsd:element   name="items"
type="string"/>
                      </sequence>
                     </choice>
                    </xsd:complexType>

         ......definition of shipAddress and cdItems

                    </xsd:schema>

In short, my question is can those two item element appears as this way
under a big choice but with different definition