Re: xml schema and xml parser versions.

From: <Mike_Leditschke@nemmco.com.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:35:28 +1000
To: komal mangtani <mkomal@bea.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

I'd suggest you move to Xerces 1.4.?. It supports the final 02-May-2001
recommendation for XML Schema. Going forward, it will be the one
where effort is placed in terms of bug fixes etc.

Regards
Michael

                    komal mangtani
                    <mkomal@bea.com>          To:     xml schema <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    xmlschema-dev-requ        Subject:     xml schema and xml parser versions.
                    est@w3.org

                    06/08/2001 11:15
                    AM

I have an xml document which I used to  validate  against an xsd which
conforms to WD version of xml schema,  using xerces 1.2.
Now, I am porting the same code to xerces 1.3.1 and it gives me error
saying certain element not defined though it already exists in xsd.

Does this mean a one version of xml parser can support only particular
version of xml schema?
if so, which version of xsd is supported by xerces 1.3.1?
Any pointers/help is appreciated.
Komal.