Test release of 16-bit compliant, XML-output XSV

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 27 May 2000 22:11:31 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, XML Developers List <xml-dev@xml.org>
A pre-release version of XSV with full Unicode support and
(consequently) XML-formatted output is now available for friendly
testing at:

  http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/xmlschema-check-new

There are three output options:

  1) XML plus a REC-compliant XSLT stylesheet, suitable for use if you
  are using Internet Explorer 5.5 or IE5 with the new MSXML3.DLL;

  2) XML plus a pre-REC Microsoft stylesheet, suitable for use if you
  are using an ordinary release of Internet Explorer 5;

  3) XML presented as text/plain, works for any browser but not easy
  to read.

As soon as I can manage it, I'll get server-side rendering to HTML as
a fourth option, but that won't be for a week or so.

Please send feedback if you get unsatisfactory output:  this is the
main development branch, and the old text-only output will cease to be
available before long.