RE: javascript code for XML Schema datatypes?

From: Cheah, Sow Peng <sow.peng.cheah@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:24:37 -0700
To: "'Dan Brickley'" <danbri@w3.org>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Dan,

Goto Oracle Technet to download the XML Schema validator for Java.

XML Support for Datatypes - XML Schema Processor
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/schema_java/index.htm

Thanks.
*Regards...Sow Peng :o)
ARIES Datapath, Test/QA, Deployment Team
Pole: CH3-2-F7, CAS (Chandler, AZ)
IT FIS DSS Group, Intel Technology, Penang
* (480)554-1116