javascript code for XML Schema datatypes?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:00:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi folks,

Just a quick msg to ask whether anyone knows of Javascript code out there
to support processing of web data using XML Schema datatypes
(eg. clientside checking against derrived datatypes etc). Context: I'm
looking at an RDF representation of some of the datatype constructs and
hoping I can find some xml schema tools to give me a jumpstart...

thanks for any suggestions,

Dan