From: Steffen Stundzig <steffen@smb-tec.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:58:11 +0100
To: "Arnaud Blandin" <blandin@intalio.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi Arnaud,

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:50:40 -0800
"Arnaud Blandin" <blandin@intalio.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just to point out that Castor XML uses its own Schema Object Model
> perhaps it can interest you.
> But I believe that providing a generic solution for implementing Schema
Object Model could
> really be useful.

I'm sure that the most of the other software engineers, they must develop a
Schema Object Model,
encounter similar problems and reinvent the classes, as we did.

I see the DOM-WG guys have started to build such a object model but with some
DOM specific points.

We should try to extend this, e.g. I can't see some interfaces for Schema

Steffen Stundzig                            mailto:steffen@smb-tec.com