Re: Issue 434 Closed

For the purposes of yesterday's WG decision, "status quo" means the text of
the documents as they exist today, not how they might exist given another
implementation of issue 103's resolution. Hence, we will not change the
text of the documents based on the yesterday's decision. If you wish to
wish to raise "improper execution of the resolution to issue 103" as an
issue after Recommendation, please do so and we will consider it for an
errata. At this time, the gate has closed on any new issues against SOAP
1.2.

Thank you.
David Fallside
Chair XMLP WG

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Jean-Jacques Moreau"  |
|         |           <jean-jacques.moreau@cr|
|         |           f.canon.fr>            |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           xmlp-comments-request@w|
|         |           3.org                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           06/19/2003 02:04 AM    |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |       To:       Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>                                                                    |
  |       cc:       xmlp-comments@w3.org, Herve Ruellan <herve.ruellan@crf.canon.fr>, David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS, |
  |        Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: Issue 434 Closed                                                                                     |

I'm sorry but I think this is the wrong argument. Unless the WG has
recently changed its mind about the resolution to issue 103, which I
don't think it has, and I certainly have seen no record of it, the
status quo is NOT what you are proposing, it is to stick with the
resolution to issue 103.

I don't want to be overly difficult, we may not want to reimplement the
full resolution to issue 103, but at least we should be clear about it.

Thank you,

Jean-Jacques.