Re: Issue 434 Closed

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:04:33 +0200
To: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
CC: xmlp-comments@w3.org, Herve Ruellan <herve.ruellan@crf.canon.fr>, David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>

I'm sorry but I think this is the wrong argument. Unless the WG has
recently changed its mind about the resolution to issue 103, which I
don't think it has, and I certainly have seen no record of it, the
status quo is NOT what you are proposing, it is to stick with the
resolution to issue 103.

I don't want to be overly difficult, we may not want to reimplement the
full resolution to issue 103, but at least we should be clear about it.

Thank you,