Re: list of SOAP Encoding SImple Types

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:41:18 -0500
To: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Cc: mgudgin@microsoft.com, w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org, xmlp-comments@w3.org

On Wednesday, Jan 22, 2003, at 12:21 US/Eastern, David Fallside wrote:

> I am surprised _not_ to see types such as Integer in this list,
> although
> Integer (and others) are listed later under a comment that says "For
> compatibility with XML 1.0 the following element declaration and
> associated
> complex type definition should NOT be used. It is provided here for
> completenes".
>
> Are there errors in the designations of the simple types?

The other types are there, further down the document. The comment
applies only to the single element following it (the comment is
repeated for several elements - all those whose type is normally
restricted to attributes in XML 1.0). I don't think there's a problem.

Regards,
Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>