valueType/nodeType (+ Re: A minor error in SOAP 1.2 Primer CR)

From: Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:10:22 +0100
To: xmlp-comments@w3.org

> I found an error in the section 6 of SOAP 1.2 Primer CR document.
> In the following sentences, "env:faultReason" should be "env:Reason".

The same bug appears in example 11.

I found in section 6 another reference to what I thought to be
an error:

<<
SOAP 1.2 has added an optional attribute enc:nodeType to elements encoded
using SOAP encoding that identifies its structure (i.e., a simple value,
a struct or an array).

In fact, the resolution of issue 231 was to add "nodeType" and not
"valueType". Part2 (and the soap encoding schema) defines valueType whereas
Part0 mentions nodeType.
Actually, the vote had decided to use nodeType, see
 http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/10/02-minutes.html

--
Carine Bournez -+- W3C Sophia-Antipolis