New issue: recognizing and processing MTOM/Miffy in the HTTP Binding

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:15:02 -0500
To: xmlp-comments@w3.org

As requested at the f2f, this note is to remind us that we (should) have an
open issue to determine how a SOAP HTTP implementation, receiving whatever
content type we eventually decide on for MTOM, will make the determination
to do MTOM processing.  We must then make suitable updates to the HTTP
section of the MTOM document.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street