FW: Editorial question regarding the naming of "Web Method Specification Feature" in part 2 section 6.4

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:20:14 -0800
To: <xmlp-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org>

The WG decided to accept this proposal.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen [mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 10:24
To: w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
Cc: Martin Gudgin; Marc Hadley; noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com; Jean-Jacques
Moreau
Subject: Editorial question regarding the naming of "Web Method
Specification Feature" in part 2 section 6.4

The editors have noticed that the name of the section defining the Web
Method feature in part 2, section 6.4 is called "Web Method
Specification Feature". However, we don't use the term *specification*
in this context in any other place and the term "Specification Feature"
seems strange.

In addition, the term is used somewhat inconsistently throughout section
6.4 and no other places. The editors suggest that we rename it to "SOAP
Web Method Feature" instead and make it consistent.

Any objections?