RE: LC Issue 250: closed, editorial: text changed

Joseph,

In order to get closure on issue 250 [0] (see [1] for thread), the SOAP
1.2 editors have editorially restructured and clarified the part
containing the SOAP 1.2 specific role definitions and introduced a table
that makes it easier to determine how they are defined. You can see the
table at [2] as part of section 2.2 [3]. Thank you for your input.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com

[0] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues.html#x250
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Sep/0207.html