RE: Issue 189: closed

Henrik: I'm a little confused.  You are right that we agreed on the
resolution that you reference regarding examples.  I was pointing out that
there are also potential questions about the appearance of <?xml ?> in the
XML sent by the HTTP binding, and also whether an XML version may in
principle be signaled in the XML Infoset provided to a binding for
transmission (and if so, what a binding is or is not responsible for doing
about it).  I don't see the e-mail you reference as resolving those
questions.  Thank you very much.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>