Re: XMLP Issue 263 Resolution

Hello Ryuji,

As issue 263 was adopted by the I18N WG, I'm forwarding
your response for discussion to the I18N IG mailing list.
Misha, can you please add this to the WG's teleconf agenda?

Personally, I note that while the proposal is a step in the
right direction, there are some concerns of scalability
(increase of size of fault message with number of languages).

Also, you write "Applications could negotiate the language for
the fault text using a mechanism built using SOAP headers."
While I think this is the direction to go, has it been considered
that some underlying protocols (in particular HTTP) already have
a perfectly well working mechanism for language negotiation?

Regards,    Martin.