SOAP LC Issue 318 -- comments on encoding

From: Mark Jones <jones@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:28:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlp-comments@w3.org
Cc: danbri@w3.org, jones@research.att.com

Dan,

The XML Protocol (XMLP) WG has decided to close Last Call Issue 318
[1], which you originated, with the following resolution.

Regarding section 3.1.4, part 2, paragraph 2, we are making editorial
changes to clarify that we are referring to the SOAP Encoding.

Regarding your final point, the SOAP extensibility model and the
mustUnderstand attribute would serve to handle future needs of the
type that you allude to.

If this resolution is unacceptable, please contact the WG asap.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues#x318

Mark Jones
AT&T