Closing issue 68 (WAS: Issue 68 - status information)

The WG has decided to close this issue with the resolution that we don't
call out or otherwise define any information and so status information
is handled as any other information that is not fault information. The
group believes this covers the requirement.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen