Re: Can everyone be happy?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Hunting <sam_hunting@yahoo.com>
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>; David Carlisle
<david@dcarlisle.demon.co.uk>; abrahams@acm.org <abrahams@acm.org>
Cc: xml-uri@w3.org <xml-uri@w3.org>
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2000 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: Can everyone be happy?

>--- Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org> wrote:
>> <flame condescension="on" spellchecker="0" frustration="98%"  >
>
>This <flame> tag doesn't have a namespace prefix, so how do I know what
>its semantics are? ;-)

I forgot to say they are -- ignore the following, it was written while
tired, feverish
under an allergic reaction to antibiotics taken for another fever.
There is no semantics to be associated with the content of the <flame>
element
in the default namespace in that document and recommedned processing is
delete.
This can of course be established by context and agreement between the
parties
without a namespace idnetifier. ;-)