Re: Namespaces 1.1 Last Call -- I18N WG comments

From: Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:14:48 GMT
To: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>, Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org
Cc: xml-names-editor@w3.org

> However, from your
> mail below, I gather that you need our response by Dec 9th.
> Can you confirm this, and give me a link to your current editing
> version, so that I can check section 9?

We'd like to be able to request CR by the 10th, in the hope of getting
it through before Christmas, so we would greatly appreciate it if you
could officially respond by the 9th.

The draft (member only) is at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2002/12/CR-xml-names11-20021210/

You will see that I have incorporated the appendix on IRI comparison
into the main document as section 2.3.

-- Richard