[heads up] relaunching application/xenc+xml registration

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:10:43 +0200
To: xml-encryption@w3.org

Hi folks,

This time I hope we get this thing finished! It's been on the fire
since long time and now we have to start requesting it all over again.

I've drafted a request[1] conforming to the new recommended IETF process.
It's mostly the one that is inside the xml-enc specification. I've
two questions regarding to new fields in the request:

<quote>
Additional information:

    Information about how fragment/anchor identifiers [RFC3986] are
    constructed for use in conjunction with this media type.

</quote>

I think that I can delete this. The recommendation doesn't seem to
mention what to do here.

<quote>
Restrictions on usage:

   (Any restrictions on where the media type can be used go here.)
</quote>

I think it's ok to answer "none" here unless someone has an objection.

Thanks for your feedback!

-jose

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/08/15-xmlencreg.html