Re: Request for XML Encryption MIME type registration

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:25:12 +0200
To: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: xml-encryption@w3.org, connolly@w3.org

Martin,

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 12:38:04PM +0900, Martin Duerst wrote:

> So can you please look at the archive at
> http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/ and
> provide a few pointers. I'd mainly look out for mails
> by Joseph Reagle and pick the most important ones.

This sounds like a Kafka-esque request. How can I know which mails
are the "most important" ones if I haven't tracked before this issue?
What do you consider "most important" in this case?

Besides, those archives are not searchable. Isn't there a simpler
way to do it?

Note that at this point of time, you have more knowledge than I have
about what to do. Maybe Joseph can help us a bit?

-jose