Re: Request for XML Encryption MIME type registration

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:38:04 +0900
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
Cc: xml-encryption@w3.org, connolly@w3.org

Hello Jose,

Many thanks for your request, which is almost complete. However,
for point 4, your type has actually been discussed on the
ietf-types@iana.org mailing list, and that, rather than (or in
addition to) the fact that XML Encryption is a REC, is what the
IESG will probably look at.

So can you please look at the archive at
http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/ and
provide a few pointers. I'd mainly look out for mails
by Joseph Reagle and pick the most important ones.

Regards,    Martin.