Re: More inter samples

On Monday 11 March 2002 16:38, merlin wrote:
> Joseph, there's another set of interop samples at
> lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2002Mar/0008.html

Ok, now listed in:
  http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2002/02-xenc-interop.html

> You can put us down for Y across the board, with the
> caveat that there appears to be a DH interop issue
> and I'm not sure how much NFC impacts me.

Ok, now Y down the board. If you'd like the column heading to refer to a
Baltimore web page describing the implementation, please let me know.

> There are two decryption transforms samples in the
> referenced set; when we nail down our language I'll
> produce a couple more.

Great! On Xenc itself, and this transform I'm very interested on getting
some ball park performance targets: the Y for the satisfactory performance.
I don't need specific numbers for a given implementation but if we can
document a high bound on an expectation of decrypting X EncryptedData
blocks in a Y size document in Z time, I think that would be very useful --
and help avoid the XPath issue we encountered in xmldsig.