Re: More inter samples

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:27:15 -0500
To: Jiandong Guo <jguo@phaos.com>, xml-encryption@w3.org
Cc: xml-encryption@w3.org
On Tuesday 05 March 2002 17:57, Jiandong Guo wrote:
> Attached is a revised version of the samples sent before. I mainly
> update the Diffie-Hellman examples to accommodate the newest changes in
> the specification.

Thank you! I've linked this from [1]. Would you mind sending a report then?
(Yes and No down the column)? For most of the application and processing
features, there's no interop, but self-reporting. But we could do interop
on bits of the spec other than the crypto:

1. We could interop testing on the encoding requirements. (Have a document
in an exotic encoding with an encrypted element which is obviously in
UTF-8).
2. The Decryption Transform.

And of course, I want to make sure performance is acceptable, but I don't
have a metric. What scenarios are folks looking at, 3 encryptions in a 1Meg
files?

[1] http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2002/02-xenc-interop.html