Re: Decryption Transform processing question

On Thursday 25 July 2002 01:12 am, Takeshi Imamura wrote:
> We have the following text in [1]:
> The transform operates over a node-set X, and its parsing context , which
> consists of the following items:
> * Prefix and namespace name of each namespace that is in scope for the
> first element node in X.
> * Name and value of each general entity that is effective for the XML
> document causing X.
> Can't we reuse this with slight modifications?

I'm not sure my modifications are the rights ones, but it now reads:

http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/Drafts/xmlenc-core/#sec-Decrypt-Imp
$Revision: 1.230 $ on $Date: 2002/07/25 18:30:38 $
   1. Let C be the parsing context of a child of P, which consists of
       the following items:
          + Prefix and namespace name of each namespace that is in scope
            for the child in P.
          + Name and value of each general entity that is effective for
            the XML document causing P.