xmlenc Call 13:00 EST 20020204

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:58:26 -0500
To: xml-encryption@w3.org

Check up on previous action items and continue discussion on a few
threads; should be a quickie.

Monday, 13:00 EST (1pm) DD-MMM-02.
Call Tobin bridge (+1-617-252-7000)

The Overview URL for this group is at:
Reviewing Previous Items

    1. ACTION Eastlake: tweak text.  Remove text saying a nonce prevents
       CBC IV attack?
    2. Eastlake: DH: RFC2631 versus PKCS3
    3. Eastlake:Nonces and IVs: "It is unclear to me what "algorithm
       dependent length" is referring to in the second sentence."
    4. Reagle: write up issue of URIs and Mediatypes on list and talk to

    1. Encrypting the IV
       Do we encrypt the IV?
    2. Password Derivation
       Is Christian's understanding of what a password derivation is
       accurate? Do we still wish to not specify this ourselves?