Some Help

From: Vladner Barros Leal <vleal@proteus.com.br>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:59:11 -0200
To: <xml-encryption@w3.org>
I'm a master degree student and I need to change my thesis subject. Now I'd like to write about Security in XML files. I need some interesting materials, papers and orientation about what I have to study. I don't have much time to finish it. I already read about security in XML, but I don't have notion about what is the best subjects to discuss. If someone has interest to help me, please contact me in private that I explain more about my situation.
Vládner Barros Leal
Proteus Security Systems