Re: What do we do with our CMS References?

From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:55:56 -0700
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: Donald Eastlake 3rd <dee3@torque.pothole.com>, xml-encryption@w3.org
BTW, the link to "CMS-Algorithms" in "Reference" section of
the "XML Encryption Syntax and Processing" is broken. The version
number was changed and now it should be
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cmsalg-08.txt
instead of
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cmsalg-07.txt