Re: example 2.1.4

Hi Joseph,

the question was: If I decrypt the xenc:EncryptedData below, is it possible
that the decrypted octets look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE greeting [
  <!ELEMENT greeting (#PCDATA)>
]>
<greeting>Hello, world!</greeting>

I would say, "yes, that's possible", but I wanted to be sure.

Regards,
Christian

--On Dienstag, 16. April 2002 13:16 -0400 Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>