Re: possible DoS attack

I suggest to remove phrase "to identify such attacks" :

Consequently, applications should be able to restrict arbitrary
recursion and the total amount of processing and networking
resources a request can consume.

Because a question about DoS attack identification is a very good and
not simple question. From my point of view, for XML Encryption
implementation it is enough to have the described restrictions for solving
this particular problem.

Aleksey Sanin