Re: Tobin's Infoset for external entities

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:36:39 -0500
To: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Cc: "Takeshi Imamura" <IMAMU@jp.ibm.com>, xml-encryption@w3.org
ne

On Thursday 04 April 2002 15:06, merlin wrote:
> My proposed revision of Takeshi's text is below.

I included your text (with the UTF-8 encoding (Takeshi, let me know if you
don't want this) and I changed the example element names from Foo and Bar
since foo was the NS prefix). revision: 1.44;

> Also, at some
> point we should adopt the RSA-OAEP update [1] (with the
> hyphenation fixed in the algorithm list).

I missed this but put it back in my queue. I expect this change will
require a new namespace. This might not be a big problem if we already have
to change it because of [1] -- but I've thought about it and this might not
require the change... (see forthcoming email.)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2002Apr/0006.html