Re: Decryption Transform comments

On Thursday 01 November 2001 12:09, Frederick Hirsch wrote:
> Shouldn't the URI attribute of the Except element be required? The schema
> says it is optional.

Ok, I've reflected your tweaks (with my own teaks) and the URI as required
in [new revision: 1.10].

> I also find the function name noDecryptNodes confusing and sugggest an
> alternative: decryptIncludedNodes

I agree the names are a bit confusing ... On another similar note for
parallelism, if we use "noDecryptNodes" (subject to change) perhaps we
should call the other decryptNode)? Regardless, I defer this and the
following question to Takeshi and Hiroshi (and the list).

--

* I will be in France from 3-9 November for the W3C AC Meeting.