Re: Proposal: Moving DataModel to XML1.0

[Resulting document
         http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/05/11-proposal.html#sec-Processing-XML
         $Revision: 1.11 $ on $Date: 2001/06/06 19:16:01 $
]

For interoperability purposes, the following types MUST be implemented.

Element 'http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#Element'
Content 'http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#Content'
MediaType ' http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/*/*'
     A user specified media type (e.g., text/xml). All such types are
     implemented as simple octet encryption.