Re: yet other minor suggests re current draft

On Wednesday 05 December 2001 16:59, Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 wrote:
> Section 1.3
>
> 	It seems to me that the last paragraph in this section refers not to the
> namespace immediately above it but, confusingly, to the first namespace
> listed in Section 1.3. This could be fixed in several ways. I suggest
> taking the middle (one sentence) paragraph in this section and the
> immediately following namespace and moving them as a block to the end of
> the section.

Done.

> Section 3.3
>
> 	In the schema given, I think the "extension" end tag should be indented
> a space to line up with the start tag.

Done, also moved Nonce to the EncryptedData element.

> Section 3.5
>
> 	Although the draft claims that Transforms is in the XMLENC namespace,
> the example just before the Section 3.6 header uses "ds:Transforms".

CipherReference's Transforms is in &xenc; because its semantics are
different (process of receiver in order to decrypt.) ReferenceList
Transforms are in &dsig; because they are the same as dsig (process by both
sender and receiver with same start in order to obtain the same result). We
should clarify this if my understanding is correct.