Another proposal of XML Encryption

From: Takeshi Imamura <IMAMU@jp.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:36:23 +0900
To: xml-encryption@w3.org
cc: "Hiroshi Maruyama" <MARUYAMA@jp.ibm.com>

We are now designing another syntax and semantics of XML Encryption.  Because
our proposal is strongly influenced by Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and
XML Signature, it is a little different from what Ed and Brian proposed.  But
our design philosophy is similar to theirs, and so we think both would be merged
so well.

Attached is our initial document.  We welcome your comments and suggestions.

(See attached file: xmlenc-spec.html)

IBM Japan, Ltd.
E-mail: imamu@jp.ibm.com