reference list for 'XML and encryption'

From: Robin Cover <robin@isogen.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:58:22 -0500 (CDT)
To: xml-encryption@w3.org
I have created a short reference listing for work papers
and (otherwise) published articles on 'XML and encryption';
it's available from:

http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/xmlAndEncryption.html

I make no promises about the maintenance of this
document, but it made sense to create it as a
convenience for interested readers -- at least until
a W3C initiative is launched.  I posted a news item
on 'the XML Cover Pages' this morning which may
attract readers to this list.

This reference list will be *much better* if people
send me notes with additions/corrections for
bibliograpic citations that that should be referenced.
Please help in this regard.

Best wishes,

Robin Cover
robin@isogen.com