Re: XML document not able to access spec.dtd

From: Eve L. Maler <eve.maler@east.sun.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 09:12:40 -0400
To: "Carlton, Paul" <Paul.Carlton@compaq.com>
Cc: "'xml-editor@w3.org'" <xml-editor@w3.org>
Hello Paul-- Yes, this is a known problem.  Unfortunately, because of W3C's
rules on changing the content behind already-published URIs, we can't fix
it in place.  We've been trying to figure out what to do for a while; stay
tuned.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com