XML document not able to access spec.dtd

From: Carlton, Paul <Paul.Carlton@compaq.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:30:36 +0100
To: "'xml-editor@w3.org'" <xml-editor@w3.org>
When I click on the XML version of the spec I get the following error...

The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style
sheet.
Please correct the error and then click the Refresh
<javascript:location.reload()> button, or try again later.
Error while parsing entity 'lt'. A declaration was not closed. Line 1,
Position 1

<

Thanks

Paul Carlton